Nero Carbonio Espresso Machine
Gulf Motorsports is the exclusive US dealer for the Super Veloce product line.
The Nero Carbonio is supplied in a motorsport-grade jet black finish with the cam covers and base plate precision-crafted in authentic thermoset carbon fibre. The espresso veloce Nero Carbonio masterpieces are hand-built in limited numbers.
Precision-machined from solid aerospace-grade billet aluminum alloy, titanium alloy and super alloys as used in high specification grand prix engines, these high-caffeine creations are half-scale versions of the motors that powered grand prix cars over the three most-recent decades of racing.
Length 380 mm x Width 420 mm x Height 340 mm
110, 120V & 220, 240V
- Components manufactured in: Anticorodal 6082 T6 & 7075 alloy – Stainless steel 316 Titanium & 304
– Engine V Block: Anodized Satin Black
– Cylinder Heads: Anodized Bright Black
– Cam Covers & Baseplate: Jet-Black high pressure thermoset carbon fibre (2×2 twill), hand laid 45 degree diagonal
– Baseplate: Jet-Black high pressure thermoset carbon fibre (2×2 twill), hand laid 45 degree diagonal.